Rush

Photo by Marcin Piotr Oleksa 

These days it seems that people forget how to celebrate moments. 
They are all the time in a hurry. Since the early morning we don't have time for anything. We put everything off until the weekend, holiday or a day we will have fewer duties and more hours for ourselves, but in fact even then we lack the time. 
We can't eat proper breakfast, because we are already late. We are not able to have a word with a neighbour, because we must be somewhere on time. "Sorry, I don't have time.", "I've run out of time.", "No time, sorry." Time. The most frequent word nowadays. The most needed. Precious. Impossible to regain when we've wasted it. And the truth is that we are not able to buy it anywhere. 
But we can use it wisely. It's up to me and you how we live our lives, but it's really worth to stop for a while and look around. What can you see? Fluffy clouds in the sky, which has mysterious, misty colour; trees stretching their branche as though they were waving to you sending their greetings. Nice cottages, high skyscrapers or cosy terraced houses and lights glittering in their windows. Children laughing and enjoying every moment, just for the pleasure of the moment. Elderly people with their wisdom in experienced eyes and fading smile on their faces. A stray cat or dog wandering along a busy street which doesn't know how to slow down. Bustle and hustle of everyday life and we, involved in the rush. 
Why are we running through the life? What for? Do we really need everything we are chasing for? 

Photo by Marcin Piotr Oleksa 

A few years ago I had an accident. It was winter and the road was slippery. Although I was driving carefully, I skidded and lost control over my car. I hit the tree and damaged my car, but I survived. 
Today I know that I have a very strong and powerful Angel, who guards me. And I've learnt my lesson. Since that day I started to value my life more. I stopped, looked around and delighted the life. I realised that my life doesn't mean possesing, collecting or getting promoted. It's something more; something deeper and more subtle. 
If I had my life to live over... If I had... But I won't have. I live my life now and here. I won't get it once again. So, don't waste the chance. Try to celebrate your magnificent life and enjoy it as much as you can. 
Monica A. Oleksa 

Photo by Marcin Piotr Oleksa 






Komentarze

  1. I have very strong and powerful Angel, who guards me... - podpisuję się po tą myślą obiema rękami! Od pięciu lat fizyczne cierpienie jest moją codziennością i kiedy przychodzi refleksja, że chyba wyrabiam normę za kilkoro ludzi, a zwyczajnie nie mam już na to sił, to od razu dyscyplinuję się w duchu, że wiele osób ma znacznie gorzej ode mnie, a ponadto... no właśnie, ile razy uniknęłam przykrych w konsekwencjach zdarzeń dzięki cudownym interwencjom mojego Anioła Stróża??? Często być może nawet nie do końca zdając sobie z tego sprawę! Ot, choćby zdarzenie z ostatniego tygodnia. Przewróciłam się na mokrej śliskiej kładce nad przekopem kolejowym, w drodze do pracy. Mocno stłukłam kolano, zdarłam skórę, kilka dni byłam obolała, ale nie doznałam poważniejszych obrażeń, jak np. złamanie, uszkodzenie stawu. I chociaż zmagam się z innymi chorobami, to jednak to dodatkowe cierpienie zostało mi oszczędzone. Nawet każda ulga w bólu jest już powodem do radości, chwila, gdy odradza się nadzieja, że jeszcze zaświeci słońce, a czas smutku i ciemności kiedyś ustąpi... Kochana Moniko:), dziękuję za natchnienie, którym dla mnie jesteś, za dobre myśli, którymi się dzielisz i nadzieję, którą zawsze wlewasz w serce. Ucałowania:)
    Marysia z Tychów

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Marysiu kochana, dziękuję Ci za to piękne świadectwo, które tak spontanicznie i z serca złożyłaś. Gdyby nie takie osoby jak Ty, i ta trudna do nazwania więź, którą czuję z moimi Czytelnikami z podobną wrażliwością jak Twoja, nie byłoby tego miejsca w takiej postaci, w jakiej jest, i tych słów, które tutaj zostawiam jako pewien ślad po sobie, ale i jako przesłanie, że tak jak ja nie jestem z wieloma rzeczami, które mnie przerastają sama, tak i ten, który tutaj zajrzy i zamyśli przez chwilę nad słowami, też wyjdzie stąd z poczuciem, że są przy nim ludzie, którzy myślą i czują podobnie, i dla których jest po porostu ważny. Tak jak Ty dla mnie! Dobrze, że jesteś, Marysiu! A to, że pojawiłaś się w moim życiu nie było przypadkiem!
      Przytulam Cię mocno w te pełne zadumy dni...
      M.

      Usuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Podaj dalej

Nowa Opowieść O Dwunastu Miesiącach: Luty

Zapach Wiosny